The Post Pandemic Plan at Palm Tree Family Therapy

Hi Everyone.

This is Joe Leonard, Marriage and Family Therapist at Palm Tree Family Therapy. Like many, I am looking forward to things returning to normal again after the COVID-19 pandemic is behind us, although I recognize it may be a slow process.

I will begin seeing clients in-person again when it is safe to do so and when my clients feel comfortable with it. Safety is my main concern and safety measures must be practiced during in-person therapy until the pandemic has ended, including wearing masks (both therapist and clients), washing/sanitizing hands, and minimizing time in the waiting area by spacing out appointment times. This allows for me to sterilize the therapy room before the next person enters it.

I will continue to offer telehealth (virtual) therapy for any clients who want it, even if they are not at high risk for COVID-19 infection. If your insurance won't cover telehealth after a certain time, I will offer my sliding scale fee to clients who want to pay out of pocket to continue telehealth. This also goes for clients who may have lost their insurance due to a job loss because of the pandemic.

I will do my best to accommodate all my clients' needs while ensuring everyone's safety. If any clients feel they cannot abide by these measures, I can assist in referring them to other providers in the area. I look forward to helping my clients resume a semblance of normalcy in this stressful and chaotic time.

Thanks and be well!

Joe

Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *